Energy Saving Products
Energy Saving Fan Blades
|Part Type||Fan Blades|
|Is It Rust Proof||Rust Proof|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Dealer & Service Provider of Energy Saving FRP fans blades that are suitable for brand or any make or any model. we will provide the solution for your power saving needs.
These blades are designed to cater to the requirements of cooling towers and air-cooled heat exchangers. Designed keeping the current industrial requirements, our manufactured FRP fans are hugely demanded by clients.
- Excellent for hot and humid air
- Adverse to environmental conditions
- Blades and hub are made from superior grade stainless steel
- Corrosion resistant
- Design of our energy saving FRP fans have superior aerodynamic efficiency in the aerofoil section of the blades
- Attain a high power savings
- Tune of 30% over other fans
- Power savings thus achieved erase out the extra cost of our energy saving
- Blades FRP epoxy composites tapered bush
- SS (aisi 304)
- Hardware ss (aisi 304)
- Hub spool ci (is210-1970 gr. Fg 25)
- Clamps ci (is210-1970 gr. Fg 25)
- Hub body MS galvanized / SS304
- Fertilizer plants
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Dairies and defense factories
- Automobile industry
- Cement and sugar industries
- Machine tools manufacturing unit
- Furnaces manufacturing unit
- Diesel gen-set manufacturing unit
- Air gas compressors manufacturing unit.
"Customers Can Contact Between 9:45-6:45(Monday-Saturday)Note:-Inquires Sundays & Public Holidays can't be entertained.
Heat Pump Water Heater
We design manufacture supply and install heat pump water heaters for hotels, restaurants, lodges, guest houses, hostels, institutions, industries, canteen and domestic & commercial buildings for their hot water requirements. These heat pumps are energy efficient and save power 65% when compared to electric or fuel / wood fired boilers.
The hot water temp. will be 60 deg c /- 5 deg c from these heat pumps. the system consists of a heat pump and a hot water storage tank with thermal insulation. it is easy to install and maintain the system. These systems are field proven and are cost effective method. we also manufacture / undertake energy conservation products for industries. we provide after sales service for all our equipments 24 x 7. we have satisfied clientele.
Heat Recovery Unit
|Application||Power Generation, Pharmaceutical industry, Food Process Industry, Hydraulic and Industrial Process, Mining & Construction Industry|
|Medium Used||Water, Air, Oil|
|Inlet Temperature||40 DEG C|
|Outlet Temperature||250 DEG C|
Heat Recovery System
|Application||Power Generation, Hydraulic and Industrial Process, Food Process Industry, Pharmaceutical industry|
|Medium Used||Oil, Water, Air|
|Inlet Temperature||50 DEG C|
|Outlet Temperature||500 DEG C|
Heat Recovery System
Many processes, especially in industrial applications, produce large amounts of excess heat – i.e., heat beyond what can be efficiently used in the process. Waste Heat Recovery methods attempt to extract some of the energy as work that otherwise would be wasted. Commonly available heat recovery units are throgh compressed air , d.g set, mainly used to pre heat boiler feed water / process water and power laundry units.
Heat pumps work by extracting heat from outside and transferring it either to the hot water or heating systems of the process , or both. An air source heat pump consists of a compressor and an evaporator coil and heat exchanger and expansion valve.
Air-source heat pumps can operate at a wide range of temperatures. It does not need to be a summer's day for the pump to function. The units will be able to extract heat from the air even at 25°c.